The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service marketing agency that is seeking a Voter Contact Strategist to join our Political Practice in our Arlington, VA office.
TLC’s Political Practice specializes in voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes. You can check out our work and the conservative clients we serve at www.tlcpolitical.com.
The Voter Contact Strategist will help Republican congressional candidates raise money, strengthen the membership bases of right-leaning organizations fighting for free markets and limited government, come up with killer voter contact hooks that move the needle for our growing list of conservative clients, and strategize compelling video ads for viral distribution, sometimes all in the same day (kidding… sort of). And you’ll be doing it all alongside the best team in politics.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing all aspects of right-leaning voter contact campaigns with an opportunity to grow into multichannel, integrated direct marketing practices
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for 7-8 conservative clients
- Working with internal teams, including graphic designers, copywriters, data processors, and production managers
- Brainstorming creative ideas, implementing strategy, and interpreting results
- Forecasting political, economic, and social trends
- Monitoring current events, policy decisions, and other related issues
- Collecting and analyzing data from sources such as public opinion surveys
- Evaluating current policies and events using public opinion surveys, economic data, and election results
- Working with public policy, education, and communication campaigns
- Conducting voter polling, candidate opposition research, campaign oversight, and marketing strategies
Are you a political junkie interested in helping Republican candidates, committees, and center-right advocacy organizations raise funds, win elections, and advance their missions? A lively wordsmith who understands the rules of grammar (and when to break them)? Someone who can connect with GOP donors, inspiring immediate action and long-term loyalty? If this sounds like you, keep reading...
We'd also like to see:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience working on GOP campaigns or with an agency handling GOP clients (direct response marketing, membership, fundraising, and/or finance experience is a strong bonus)
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with our conservative clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Adept at problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Results-oriented and team-first attitude
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) program with match
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday observances
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored volunteering
- Remote work
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, dynamic, and hardworking team excited about delivering high-quality work and great results for our clients
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service marketing agency that provides expert direct response, donor development, and fundraising services to nonprofits, cultural institutions, advocacy groups, faith-based organizations, and political causes. We're a passionate team of creatives who partner with cause-oriented organizations seeking innovative, data-driven strategies to achieve bold goals that change the world for the better. Our 30+ years of experience across a diverse client base enables us to deliver unique, compelling multichannel campaigns that captivate audiences and yield transformative results… all while being delivered with an unparalleled commitment to our clients’ missions. Join us!
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.