As Vice President of Business Development, your mission is to help Republican candidates, consultants, and issue organizations by introducing them to CampaignHQ’s election-winning voter contact services. You will be a public ambassador for CampaignHQ, raising our company’s profile through your personal outreach, facilitating high-level introductions, and leading our marketing team. This is a new position, and because you’re the first one to hold the title, you will play a critical role in crafting the goals and KPIs by which we measure success.
Vice President of Business Development Responsibilities Include:
· Find and build new client relationships through personal outreach
· Facilitate introductions and meetings for company President and Executive VP
· Assist Client Success team as needed with referrals
· Support Senior Advisors to achieve business development objectives
· Lead and manage marketing team
· Oversee company gift and swag program
· Become an expert in how CHQ products / services solve client problems
· Uphold and maintain our company reputation and culture
· Engage and commit yourself to ongoing training and skill development
Vice President of Business Development Requirements:
· At least 5 years’ experience in political campaigns, consulting, or relevant field
· Successful track record in business development / new client recruitment
· Existing relationships with high-level political decision makers
· Solid understanding of grassroots voter contact strategies, tactics, and relevant metrics
· Excellent speaking and writing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, and OneNote
· Coachable and eager to learn
· Database or CRM experience is helpful, but not required
· Must be able to work onsite in our Washington, DC office
Salary Range For This Position: $90,000 - $120,000
· Aetna health insurance including Teledoc Virtual Health and Talkspace Online Mental Health, vision, dental, HSA, FSA
· Short- and long-term disability, and supplemental life insurance
· 401(k) with 4% company match
· Paid holidays
· Paid time off
· TWICE yearly performance reviews with raise opportunities
At CampaignHQ, we are a team of intensely motivated voter contact experts who help our clients win elections and public policy battles by identifying, persuading, and turning out the right people. We quickly and effectively deliver our clients’ message using live calls, automated calls, text messages, and telephone townhalls. We are a valuable strategic partner to many of the nation’s top Republican candidates, consultants, and public policy organizations.
What makes CampaignHQ so effective? Learn more about our core values, culture, benefits, and opportunities at CampaignHQ here: https://campaign-headquarters.com/careers/
Please cite GOP Jobs as your lead for this job. It's an easy way to support us so we can keep posting cool jobs.
Are you the job poster and need to remove this job listing? Let us know here.