We’re looking for a Social Media Manager. IMGE isn’t your typical company; in fact, it’s one of the leading digital agencies in the country. We work with commercial, political, and advocacy clients—and we keep it interesting.
What will my day look like?
- If you like a myriad of campaigns going at once – and you like keeping track of how those campaigns are doing – this role is for you. You will oversee social media marketing for multiple clients.
- You’ll be an integral part of the overall strategic digital approach outside of just social. We want someone who thinks about the big picture—bulk content planning across multiple channels, rapid response, and creative engagement.
- You’ll maintain and manage an array of client social media workflows and platforms.
- You’ll lead the strategic development of audience growth, brand promotion, and engagement across multiple social media channels.
- You will be responsible for keeping up with the latest social media platforms, and creating custom social media plans for clients, depending on their goals.
- You’ll identify and amplify trends, topics, sentiments, and emerging issues.
- You’ll analyze data to make informed decisions on strategy and tactics.
What are we looking for on your resume?
- Interest in politics and current events
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ready and willing to learn new platforms quickly
- Broad understanding of social media marketing approaches, tactics, and execution.
- Broad experience in managing social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Experience with developing and reporting on performance metrics and knowledge of social media listening, social media management, and analytics tools
- Nice to have: experience with influencer marketing
- 2+ years of digital & social media experience
Also, there may be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
- In-person/hybrid work opportunities are available
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Continuing education
- Company medical, dental, and vision
- 4% safe harbor employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Team lunches, events, office dogs!