The Senior Client Support Specialist position will report to the Digital Support Lead and the Director of Digital Operations and will operate out of our Jacksonville, FL office. The position will have daily interactions with the digital teams as well as all internal divisions of Majority Strategies to expedite communication from the digital operation teams to other Majority staffers. It is the expectation of the Sr. Digital Support Specialist to ensure that all communication is timely, accurate, concise, and professional at all times.
- Provide communication support between digital operations staff and other internal Majority staff to ensure information flows freely regarding client projects.
- Maintain up-to-date macros and knowledge base to ensure accurate communication is being transferred from the Digital division.
- Maintain a strong understanding of digital advertising campaigns for a range of clients across a wide variety of industries and digital platforms including, but not limited to the following: Google Ads, The Trade Desk, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, and other digital platforms as needed.
- Act as a strong leader and role model for Digital Support Specialists and other team members within the Digital division.
- Coach incoming and existing Digital Support Specialists to ensure best practices are adhered to through daily operations to ensure optimal communication is conveyed to internal teams and clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with Digital team leads to ensure client issues are resolved in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Resolve client issues with internal Majority staff in a tactful manner.
- Assist in the interviewing and hiring of new team members.
- Take initiative by providing insight and guidance on how to continually improve departmental processes and achieve success as it relates to digital communications.
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall division projects when required.
-Proficient knowledge in the following:
- Google Ads and The Trade Desk
- Social media platforms and ad managers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat)
- Social media pixel management (tag creation, implementation, trigger/event setup) and Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Datorama and Google Data Studio
- WordPress (plus website hosting and domain registration)
- Gravity forms
- Atlassian Software (Trello, Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to self-motivate; flexible with time and schedule to meet deadlines.
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
- Capable of working within a face paced digital environment.
- Able to multi-task with ease and quickly adapt when priorities shift.
- Friendly and approachable with a strong team player mentality.
- Quick learner who can adapt and understand new technologies and methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of the English language with flawless verbal and written communication skills.
- Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics.
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook.