Can you juggle what may seem like a million things at once? Do you have a multitasking brain that can keep track of the tiniest details while also seeing the bigger picture? Are you a natural-born leader who thrives interacting with diverse personalities?
We’ve got the perfect position for you on our team. If you think you have what it takes to be one of our new Account Managers, read on.
What will you do in this role?
- Manage project execution for top-tier clients in the corporate and issue advocacy space
- Communicate complex, integrated campaign strategy to clients – and how our approach aligns with goals and objectives
- Lead strategic planning and execution with testing and optimization in mind
- Build and grow a digital infrastructure for your clients that will utilize an omnichannel marketing approach that includes advertisements, social, email, text and web push
- Effectively communicate budgets, recurring reports, advertising campaign analysis, and KPIs
- Stay on top of the latest trends, technology, and tactics to pitch clients
- Set and maintain budgets across multiple channels
- Proactively identify and pitch upsell opportunities
- Provide solutions to problems because let’s face it – no campaign is without its surprises
- Manage internal teams on all aspects of a digital campaign, including ownership of budgets & timelines, project materials, documents, assets, reports, meetings, etc.
- Stay organized, efficient, and proactive
Here’s what we are looking for on your resume
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Interest in politics and current events
- 3+ years of experience under your belt in account/client management and managing internal teams (You have to know how to deal with people externally and internally with compassion and tact)
- Knowledge of social networks, new tools and technologies, online advertising platforms, email marketing, website development, and online fundraising (we are a digital agency at our core).
Also, there will be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
- In-person/hybrid work opportunities are available
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Continuing education
- Company medical, dental, and vision
- 4% safe harbor employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Team lunches, events, office dogs!