Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Design Director
Location: Phoenix, AZ (in-person or remote available)
Hours: 10-20 hours/week
We are a mission-driven political firm looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. The Resolute Group is known for providing the best in strategic advice, messaging, and campaign management. The primary purpose of the Graphic Designer is to assist the Design Director in creating designs according to specifications and improve design tasks. A successful graphic designer should have original ideas, a keen eye for detail, and openness learn and innovate.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Seek to thoroughly understand project requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate with the Design Director and other team members to launch projects.
- Design marketing collateral for campaigns and organizations based on branding strategy and direction from Design Director.
- Use graphic techniques to create design drafts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Some professional or contract graphic design experience.
- Organized and efficient.
- Willingness to take direction.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing software, including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of design techniques, such as layout, typography, print prep, and color.
- Driven and self-motivated to complete tasks that are a part of the big picture without continuous follow up.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- A good listener with the ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes while managing multiple projects and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly, thoughtfully, and meaningfully through the written word
- Agreement with our character, culture and foundational beliefs.
Contact: Send resumes to email@example.com