Regional Field Directors play a critical role in the field program, working to grow the grassroots movement for electoral success in 2022.
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, and training volunteers to organize their counties into teams.
- Persuade and motivate voters through county and neighborhood organizations including walks, sign distribution and all ground game campaign activities.
- Implement voter contact plans to organize your region based on its unique characteristics in conjunction with the Political Director and Deputy Campaign Manager.
- Manage the growth and development of county teams via One-on-One meetings with a requirement of securing an active County Chairman in each County.
- Plan and execute events and training within the region for volunteers and stakeholders.
- Build relationships with key community leaders and stakeholders
- Ensure data integrity and quality of voter contact
- Attend regularly scheduled field staff and political calls prepared to talk about goal progression, upcoming events, and field resources.
- Responsible for completing assigned trackers & reporting back progress in the field on a daily and weekly basis
- Responsible for management of Field Organizers in their region.
Other activities that may arise throughout the campaign cycle. This position is until the Ohio Primary and potentially will transition into a role within the campaign for the general election. This position requires individuals to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and some holidays if needed as the campaign progresses.