We are a creative-driven, full-service advertising agency. We transform how companies, candidates and causes tell their story. From Google to Budweiser to Mitt Romney and Glenn Youngkin, POOLHOUSE crafts award-winning ad campaigns and builds strategies that win voters and transform brands.
With offices in Richmond, VA, Washington, DC, and Atlanta, GA, we’re a collective group of creatives, do-ers, and strategists who are passionate about putting the creative first and building lasting campaigns for our clients.
Our job isn’t our life, but a function to pursue our passion inside and outside of the office. Bring yours.
The Production Department at POOLHOUSE is a team that thrives at a fast pace with a unique ability to juggle the logistics of knowing the who, what, where, and when that goes into flawlessly executing a production shoot. We are looking for someone who is willing and able to stay two steps ahead of the process, anticipate issues before they arise, and solve any challenges before they become a reality. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who can handle the responsibilities of a shoot production under little supervision. They own the process, reinvent the process, and can stretch to fill needs under quick timelines.
- Lead the production team in managing all aspects of the production process, including but not limited to, arranging budgets, timelines, talent, scheduling and scouting.
- Be a direct link between the creative process and production of shoots from start to finish
- Manage and negotiate with vendors, venues, staff and others included in the planning and production of a successful shoot
- Maintain awareness of the shoot budget at all times, and ensure that costs are allocated properly, and documented in a timely manner
- Foster agency relationships with vendors and production partners
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain production schedules and distribute to all team members and vendors on set
- Work closely with the Post Production department to make sure that footage is transferred and received in a timely manner without any pitfalls
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a producer role- interest in political advertising is a plus
- Experience supervising a team
- Self starter attitude with the ability to work independently and troubleshoot at any given moment
- Comfortable with negotiating rates with vendors and venues
- Ability to take direction and work cross functionally with team members in different departments and locations
- Willingness to sweat the small stuff in an effort to ensure that all aspects of the production process run smoothly
- Ability to travel to shoot locations as needed up to 30% of the time
- Competitive salary based on industry-standards
- 100% employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- 12 days of PTO a year
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- Company funding for relevant continued education and skill development