Job description America Rising, LLC. is an opposition research and communications firm whose mission is to help its clients defeat Democrats. We do this by providing top-notch opposition research, video tracking, rapid response consulting, and earned media communications through on-demand and subscription-based plans and platforms. Founded in 2013, America Rising has worked with more than 500 different Republican and conservative organizations and candidates to win races up and down the ballot nationwide.
America Rising’s purpose is to hold Democrats accountable. Trackers for America Rising serve as our eyes and ears on the ground, obtaining footage of candidates for public office. They are responsible for identifying events they will attend, reporting on those events, and analyzing candidate’s remarks. Ideal applicants will have a passion for politics, commitment to conservative principals, and strong communications skills. Applicants should be self-starters, capable of achieving objectives, and meeting deadlines outside of a traditional office environment. Applicants should have fundamental computer skills and willingness to learn the applications of new technologies and have strong written and spoken communication skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Proactively monitoring news and social media platforms for information used to build a calendar of opposition events • Filming and analyzing candidate remarks at public events
• Assisting in the maintenance of AR’s digital video archive Requirements:
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in political science, communications or related field
• A valid U.S. driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation
• Prior political and/or videography experience are preferred, but not required
• Familiarity with virtual platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, and Facebook Live preferred
• Relocation may be required
How to Apply:
To apply for the position, please send a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tracker Application” and include in the body of the email the State or States in which you are applying for.
Notice to all Applicants:
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire. Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to final selection process.
Please cite GOP Jobs as your lead for this job. It's an easy way to support us so we can keep posting cool jobs.
Are you the job poster and need to remove this job listing? Let us know here.