The Republican Party of Pennsylvania is looking to hire a Political Coordinator to assist with party fundraising. This person will build and maintain effective relationships across our Commonwealth to ensure our counties, auxiliaries, and candidates have the resources needed to win elections. The ideal candidate has experience within the political arena along with excellent people skills. This person will need strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects all with competing priorities.
- Work with the Executive Director and Advisor(s) to support campaigns, oversee mail campaigns, and keep a political calendar of events.
- Develop and provide training, tools, and resources to our county parties and auxiliary organizations.
- Collect and analyze political data and prepare reports for party leadership.
- Assist with strategic planning and coordination of political programs and projects.
- Travel with the Chairman to attend meetings and events.
- Assist with correspondence and other tasks as needed.
This is a full-time position that isn’t just 9-5. A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel throughout Pennsylvania is required. Must be passionate about Republican ideas. To apply, please submit a cover email describing your interest and qualifications for the position along with a resume to CJ Parker at CJ@pagop.org