i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider helping to unlock the full potential of data by bringing to bear a unique collection of data assets and capabilities that deliver for clients. An industry leader in the political and issue advocacy space, as well as expanding our data and data science capabilities to cover supply chain, logistics, market forecasting and operations priorities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of technology.
i360 is seeking a proactive and motivated Marketing Lead to join our team. A successful Marketing Lead will work across teams in a variety of areas to include brand management, content creation, website maintenance, and marketing strategy and execution. In this role you will help drive i360 initiatives through vision and creativity.
To be considered, candidates must be passionate about i360’s mission, move with a sense of purpose and urgency, and have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Work cross-functionally across the sales and product teams
- Create top-quality content and creative assets – both personally and with external vendors
- Translate technical content into clear, captivating content that resonates with key audiences
- Use data to inform overall strategy, content decisions, and optimizations, and measure program results
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a core grasp of the state of the business, i360 product suite, category trends, business results and competitive landscape
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with political and commercial teams as well as clients to write case studies highlighting i360 success stories
- Provide recommendations and marketing subject matter expertise to guide and support organizational leaders and key content
- Update and maintain email content calendar, work with political and commercial teams to write emails, and deploy through email software (experience with Campaign Monitor and Salesforce preferred)
- Write copy to promote and describe new and existing products and work with designer to develop materials that showcase these products for distribution at conferences, in meetings, etc.
- Work with teams to write white papers, articles, and publications
- Develop social media strategy, run tests to determine the channels, timing and frequency that work best. Work with team to develop social content calendar and graphics/language for posts.
- Ensure content on website is up-to-date and follows branding/style guidelines. This will include posting of case studies, updating homepage content with new product releases, etc.
- Ensure i360 style guidelines are applied across any materials the organization produces including but not limited to emails, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, one-pagers, website content, proposals, conference/event materials, product design and development, etc.
- Update i360 style guidelines as necessary
- Work with various teams as they develop new products from start to finish to ensure everything from the product name to the design of the end product is consistent with the i360 brand; this may include naming, logo design, product positioning, launch plan, and more
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of experience in marketing including content creation, website maintenance, brand management, and marketing strategy and execution
- 4+ years of experience with PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Experience with Adobe creative suite