Are you a skilled digital marketer excited to use your skills to help support top Republican campaigns and conservative causes? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment, working on multiple top campaigns alongside a close-knit, highly motivated team? If so, the Marketing and Media Specialist job may be the perfect fit for you!
As the Marketing and Media specialist at CampaignHQ, you will implement the digital marketing strategy for our company, and for our clients and team as needed. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development in our Washington, DC, office, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class marketing strategies and products to promote our company nationwide. You will also be responsible for helping our clients and team with digital assets as needed.
Marketing and Media Specialist Job Responsibilities:
· Create and edit graphics, videos, and other creative media content for our clients
· Update the company website; create landing pages for marketing initiatives, and coordinating webinar logistics
· Write copy for social media, email, and other marketing channels
· Implement CampaignHQ’s best-in-the-business swag strategy
· Maintain a content library of company one-pagers
· Assist with recruiting needs by connecting with candidate leads, monitoring job posts and coordinating with department leaders to fill their recruiting pipelines
Marketing and Media Specialist Requirements:
· Must be able to work onsite in Washington, DC
· Skilled in Canva, Photoshop, or other graphic design programs
· Experience placing ads on social media platforms
· Excellent speaking and writing skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Experience in the political industry is a plus, but not required
· Have a special skill that isn’t listed? Let us know!
Salary Range For This Position: $50,000 - $65,000
· Aetna health insurance including Teledoc Virtual Health and Talkspace Online Mental Health, vision, dental, HSA, FSA
· Short- and long-term disability, and supplemental life insurance
· 401(k) with 4% company match
· Paid holidays
· Paid time off
· TWICE yearly performance reviews with raise opportunities
At CampaignHQ, we are a team of intensely motivated voter contact experts who help our clients win elections and public policy battles by identifying, persuading, and turning out the right people. We quickly and effectively deliver our clients’ message using live calls, automated calls, text messages, and telephone townhalls. We are an effective strategic partner to many of the nation’s top Republican candidates, consultants, and public policy organizations.
What makes CampaignHQ so effective? Learn more about our core values, culture, benefits, and opportunities at CampaignHQ here: https://campaign-headquarters.com/careers/