IMGE isn’t your typical company; in fact, it’s one of the leading digital agencies in the country. We work with commercial, political, and advocacy clients – and we keep it interesting. We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is excited to learn all the ins-and-outs of digital advertising. If you’re new to the workforce and excited to grow your digital advertising skills, keep reading.
What will my day look like?
- If you like a myriad of campaigns going at once – and you like keeping track of how those campaigns are doing – this role is for you. You will oversee advertising campaigns, make optimization recommendations and give consistent reporting and campaign recaps.
- You will be an integral part of our advertising operations team in staying on top of media trends, researching emerging platforms, maintaining vendor relationships, and more.
- Assist Advertising Manager in building media plans across a variety of clients from prominent political campaigns to nonprofits to national advocacy initiatives.
- Manage internal processes to ensure optimal ad campaign execution while maintaining standards of operation.
- Monitor ad performance and create campaign reports to identify and draw attention to areas for improvement.
What are we looking for on your resume?
- Basic understanding of advertising platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, Programmatic, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Basic understanding of various types of advertising goals and KPIs
- Ready and willing to learn new platforms quickly
- A level of excellence in organizational skills, superb attention to detail, and strong communication skills
- Self-starter personality
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and make big changes on the fly
- Interested in politics and current events (You will be in it every day; you might as well enjoy it!)
- Also, there may be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Ad agency life!
- Remote, hybrid, or in-person work options
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Flexible PTO
- Continuing education
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 4% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Office Dogs