HSP Direct’s Political Department is seeking a Senior Campaign Copywriter with a passion for conservative politics to develop copy for its direct mail fundraising programs for its campaign clients.
HSP’s Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact in campaigns across the country including working with multiple winning campaigns in 2020. If you are a committed conservative who wants to have a real impact in electoral politics, has a passion and ability to express yourself through writing, are willing to learn, and wants to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
As a Campaign Copywriter, you will:
- Research client campaigns and develop/maintain knowledge of candidates’ positions and strategies
- Write fundraising packages for congressional campaigns
- Build mail plans and meet rigorous deadlines
- Work with top political operatives and elected officials
- Ability to write a lot of copy and express political views in writing
- Excellent time management skills needed to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of politics and conservative ideology
- Solid research and analysis abilities
- Desire to make a difference
- Passion for politics and conservative causes
- Belief in conservative ideology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Campaign experience is a plus!
- Full or part time opportunities
- Seasonal through 2022 campaign season
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
How to Apply:
- Cover letter and resume are required for consideration. Responses without a cover letter will not be considered. To learn more about us, please visit our website, http://hspdirect.com.
- Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Matt Brown at email@example.com, and indicate your interest in the Senior Political Campaign Copywriter position.
About the Company
HSP Direct is a full-service, direct mail fundraising agency. Committed to delivering innovation, creativity, and performance, HSP Direct collaborates with its clients to help them achieve the fundraising results they demand. With deep expertise and a proven track record in copy writing, production, and analysis, HSP Direct conceptualizes, coordinates and executes fundraising programs that help their clients achieve their goals. Today, HSP Direct has more than 85 employees and mails more than 100 million fundraising appeals per year.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Asked about being selected, CEO Jamie Hogan said, “We strive to cultivate an engaging and rewarding work environment for our employees. To be acknowledged by our staff as a Top Workplace is a high honor for us.”
Here’s our feature on Top Workplaces: https://topworkplaces.com/publication/washington/hsp-direct/
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.