WinRed is an online donation platform for Conservative and Republican causes. We are drastically changing the digital donation game and we need talented people to help us do it. We’re looking for a versatile intern to join our dynamic team. Your job will be to learn about the platform and help in various departments.
Success During Internship
Gain an understanding of what WinRed does, who our customers are, and how we help them with their fundraising goals. Work with multiple departments to gain a robust understanding of digital fundraising.
Key Activities to Deliver this Success
- Help manage WinRed donor relationships
- Build WinRed pages and learn about WinRed features
- Support WinReds' direct-to-garmet merchandise program
- Dive into the platform and learn all of its functionality
- Be willing to help out in other departments as needed — we’re a small team, go the extra mile to help one another out, even if it means jumping into unfamiliar territory.
WinRed is an online fundraising platform supported by a united front of the Trump campaign, RNC, NRSC and NRCC. It’s built on a proven fundraising technology and is designed to combat ActBlue. WinRed was modeled after years of studying ActBlue - but combines better technology that will massively improve the party’s voter model scores, benefitting all candidates up and down the ballot.
- Undergraduate student or recent graduate
- Self-starter mindset who can thrive in a start-up environment
- Competitive hourly pay for a 20+ hours a week internship
- Work with top people in the industry
- Develop connections to launch your career