FP1 Strategies is a full-service agency specializing in political campaign work focused on coalition building, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement and message development.
At FP1 Strategies, you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with the chance to work alongside some of the country's top political operatives. Our team hustles hard, but we also take the time to celebrate our wins with end of month all staff lunches, happy hours on our office's outdoor terrace and rooftop space, and frequent employee engagement events (did someone say laser tag?).
FP1 Strategies is looking for a Senior Associate to join its growing Digital Advertising team. The ideal candidate will have experience trafficking digital advertising placements, an understanding of basic KPI’s for digital campaigns, and an eagerness to learn and expand their capabilities.
This position is based in Arlington, VA.
Your day in this position may include:
- Contributing to error free launches of video, display and promotion campaigns across social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and/OR Google platforms, including Google Search, Google Display and YouTube.
- Completing routine traffic changes to refresh creative and targeting for existing campaigns.
- Reviewing daily campaign performance in platform with a keen attention to detail to analyze spend pacing, audience saturation and KPI performance. Proactively communicating findings and recommended optimizations to improve campaign performance.
- Collaborating with the broader digital advertising team to develop and implement testing plans on Google with an eye for scalable innovation.
- Supporting the broader digital advertising team with reporting, training development, quality assurance checks and more.
This job may be for you, if you have:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that follows the breaking news cycle and demands of an always on digital age. Some evening and weekend work should be expected.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond assigned responsibilities to learn and grow.
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail with the ability to deliver consistent, error-free work.
- Have a demonstrated ability to hit tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests and projects.
What we require:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the political or digital spaces. Past agency experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms, including Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, StackAdapt and The Trade Desk.
- Proficiency in Excel with an understanding of basic formulas to deliver error-free, scalable work.
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive insurance plans, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for year-end bonus.
- Flexible vacation policy, with generous flex time scheduled around the holidays.
- Paid parental leave and sick leave.
- Access to our building complex’s fitness center and rooftop space with views of the Washington Monument and Capitol Building.
- Fully stocked office kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Catered “End of Month” lunches.
- Regular all-staff activities and happy hours.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, high-achieving team that has made a name for themselves winning the tough fights at the highest levels of politics and advocacy.
FP1 Strategies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.