FP1 Strategies is a full-service agency specializing in political campaign work focused on coalition building, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement and message development.
At FP1 Strategies, you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with the chance to work alongside some of the country's top political operatives. Our team hustles hard, but we also take the time to celebrate our wins with end of month all staff lunches, happy hours on our office's outdoor terrace and rooftop space, and frequent employee engagement events (did someone say laser tag?).
FP1 Strategies is looking for a Manager to join its growing Client Services Team.
This position is based in Arlington, VA.
Your day in this position may include:
- Managing relationships with multiple clients
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns for our clients
- Proposing fundraising ideas and new digital strategies
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the clients in your portfolio
- Crafting copy for emails, proofing content for social media, etc.
- Overseeing the approvals and content production process with internal teams
What we require:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the political or digital industry
- Must understand how to communicate on digital strategy
- Prior management experience is a plus, but is not required
- Background in content creation for social media & email channels is a plus
- Knowledgeable about the political fundraising process
- Skilled in writing and can manage multiple priorities
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and expand your capabilities
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive insurance plans, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for year-end bonus
- Flexible vacation policy, with generous flex time scheduled around the holidays
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Access to our building complex’s fitness center and rooftop space with views of the Washington Monument and Capitol Building
- Fully stocked office kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Catered “End of Month” lunches
- Regular all-staff activities and happy hours
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, high-achieving team that has made a name for themselves winning the tough fights at the highest levels of politics and advocacy
FP1 Strategies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.