A leading Conservative Kentucky Gubernatorial campaign is seeking an experienced Finance Director to lead the campaign's fundraising arm. Kentucky holds a unique distinction of off year gubernatorial races, with the primary scheduled for May 2023.
The candidate is a leading contender and occupying the conservative lane.
The Finance Director will have the opportunity to grow a statewide financial operation from the ground up. The candidate is dedicated to call time and has processes in place including a call time system and full compliance team. The Finance Director will manage day-to-day finance operations, help develop a strategic fundraising plan, aid the candidate in call time, organize and execute fundraising events, and ensure pledged contributions are received.
- Work with Fundraising Consultant to implement finance and call time plan
- Staff candidate during call time and manage the call time as well as follow up process
- Conduct donor research and donor follow up
- Report daily to the campaign team with detailed finance reports
- Help manage the data in the campaign database
- Assist with event prep, execution, and follow up
- Assist consultant and candidate with fundraising
Ideal candidates have experience in managing finance operations for elected office and must be strong conservatives.
The campaign is open to remote work to in-person transition.