Majority Strategies, based out of Jacksonville, Florida is excited to be actively recruiting for a Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO. The EPA will work remotely however must reside in the Jacksonville, FL area , and will report directly to the CEO.
About the Company
Majority Strategies is a full-service data, digital and print firm with over 125 years of collective experience. We are about solving problems, influencing public opinion and behavior, and creating desired outcomes.
About the Job
The Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Personal Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Manage calendar - prioritizing appointments and proactively resolving scheduling conflicts. Maintain Outlook calendar, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Make travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotel accommodation, car rental, and providing directions.Responds to phone, email and in-person inquiries - providing general information and referring inquiries to appropriate sources based on a broad knowledge of procedures, protocols, and personnel.
- Submit and reconcile expenses reports for CEO (Quickbooks)
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal errands and/or family needs.Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
Who You Are:
- You are detail oriented; things do not fall through the cracks and stay incredibly organized.
- You are a thoughtful and clear communicator; Excellent time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- You are proactive you do not wait to be told what to do, you ask questions, and you identify gaps and proactively recommend solutions
- You are a collaborative team player who stay calm and on-task in high-stress situationsYou handle confidential information seamlessly, are consistent and reliable
- You have high level of accuracy, are organized and are solution focused
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills
- You can work a flexible full-time schedule to meet the needs of the CEO and the business
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include 100% COVERED PREMIUMS for health insurance; Dental, vision, and life insurance also available.
- 401-K Plan with COMPANY MATCHING
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement
- Working remotely with a company laptop and other provided home office equipment
- GENEROUS Paid PTO & Holidays