Entry level email marketing position with ability to learn multiple disciplines.
The Prosper Group is seeking an energetic Email Marketing Manager to join a growing team of account professionals working to meet the needs of our clients. This position will be working directly to support the email marketing campaigns of our clients, along with the setup and management of analytical data for our clients. Further, this role will be responsible for generating marketing reports. This role is a remote position with consideration give to those in Indianapolis, IN.
Work with an email marketing team in a support role, providing service and support to Prosper Group clients.
- Managing and Sending Emails. The largest part of this position is managing email audiences and delivery of content. This encompasses adhering to best practice for list management, segmentation inbox placement, unsubscribes, blast email mockups and sending.
- Compiling and Analyzing Data. Obtain data from blast email marketing and acquisition campaigns, and compile into reports. Assist in analyzing this data in order to optimize effectiveness of our client's email marketing campaigns.
- Ordering and Operations Support. Together with other staff, help manage client ordering process by creating and sending insertion orders and assisting with invoicing.
- General Office Administration. Perform daily tasks in the office including answering phones, drafting meeting notes, and scheduling meetings.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required
- Near obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience with e-mail management systems a plus
- Basic HTML experience a plus
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Interest in political campaigns or online marketing. Experience in a political campaign field as a volunteer, student, or other similar activity will help this person succeed
- Strong desire and enjoyment in analysing data to gain and present smart insights
- Team orientation
- Flexibility with time and schedule- be willing to work occasional late hours
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Non-disclosure agreement will be required for this position.
Please send the following:
- Cover letter (optional)
- List of references
- Hourly compensation requirement