HSP Direct is seeking a Director of Talent and Performance to grow our talent pipeline and empower our employees to become the best versions of themselves. This role will partner closely with HSP leadership to hire A players, improve employee performance, and craft an incredible employee experience. If you love empowering and equipping people to succeed, we want to meet you!
Who are we?
HSP Direct is best in class full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. With over 100 non-profit and political clients, we’re seeking highly-motivated team members who share our passion for conservative politics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and drive strategies to identify, hire, develop and retain top talent
- Partner with managers to craft effective job descriptions, interviews, career paths, and evaluations that drive results
- Build strong relationships with company management and executives to understand their needs and goals
- Create and implement training and performance plans that drive employee and company growth
- Improve the employee experience from offer to anniversary
- Provide expert customer service onboarding new talent and integrating them into our culture and mission
- Cultivate a culture of learning and ongoing development through micro trainings, speakers, resources, books, tools and more
- Passion for conservative politics and causes
- Desire to help people become their best
- 5+ years’ experience as Director of Talent or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to identify, hire, and develop high performers
- Degree in Business and/or related field
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please apply with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Cover letter is required for consideration.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.