At POOLHOUSE we build brands that impact how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting companies, campaigns, and organizations in the country. We are currently looking for a Director of Design. In this role, you’ll conceptualize and design a range of deliverables, from quick-turnaround production pieces to holistic identity systems. This is a critical part of our design team, and we’ll count on you to bring your A-game to fortify our production capacity and elevate our creative solutions.
- Provide creative leadership in concepting, designing and implementing a wide range of cutting edge graphics and layouts for brand identity, product illustrations, company logos, and websites with Adobe Creative Suite
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends to ensure we stay a step ahead of our competitors
- Work with the post-production team to provide inventive graphics for their latest videos
- Develop meaningful creative strategies and solutions for brands across all industries
- Produce print-ready materials such as billboards, one-pagers, and mailers
- Create memorable merchandise designs
- 5-7+ years of design experience.
- Ability to design logos, websites, and digital graphics that clients love. Knowledge of trends and ability to flex on a range of styles.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Ability to work independently. You understand that sometimes the best way to contribute is to figure it out yourself. You would rather make progress than waste time.
- This position will be based out of one of our offices in Atlanta, GA, Richmond, VA, or Washington, DC. Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill the role in person
- A portfolio or website showing off your design work
- Applications without work examples will not be considered
- Competitive salary based on industry standards
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- 100% employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- 100% employer covered medical for dependents
- 12 days of PTO a year
- Generous paid holiday schedule including Thanksgiving week and Christmas Break
- Parental Leave
- 401k with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Company funding for relevant continued education and skill development