About the position: Majority Strategies is actively recruiting for a Digital Strategist. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital advertising and/or commercial/agency advertising. An in depth understanding of the political landscape or working on political campaigns is a plus but not mandatory. This position will directly report to the Vice President of Digital Sales.
- WORK WITH SALES STRATEGISTS TO MAXIMIZE CLIENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Will work with strategists when buying decisions rely on technical aspects of product evaluation related primarily to the Company’s digital offerings. They will engage with the strategist to ensure the client’s needs are thoroughly understood and the appropriate Majority Strategies’ solution is being presented.
- When engaged by a strategist and/or client on a project, the Digital strategist will assist on ongoing campaign analysis and optimization to help ensure stated objectives are met or exceeded if possible.
- Digital strategist will assist in building plans, proposals, and external communications to prospects and clients when technical expertise or advanced strategy is required.
- Some travel will be required.
- ENGAGE WITH CLIENTS TO ASSESS NEEDS, DETERMINE OPTIMAL SOLUTIONS & ADDRESS TECHNICAL QUESTIONS:
- In situations in which traditional selling discovery and presentation by the strategist alone is not adequate, they will engage with the client to ensure a thorough discovery process and provide support to overcome objections and help the client understand that the solutions recommended are the best available. In this aspect of the role, the digital strategist is selling alongside the strategist; therefore, they must be technical but also comfortable in a sales role and general selling environment.
- It is the Digital strategist’s responsibility to ensure the client has been clearly presented the solution’s capabilities appropriately and within the range of reasonable expectations.
- CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS & OPTIMIZATION
- When engaged by a strategist and/or client on a project, the Digital strategist will act as the lead for ongoing campaign analysis and optimization to help ensure stated objectives are met or exceeded if possible.
- This includes reviewing reports, providing feedback and generating ideas for improvements.
- TRAINING SALES TEAM
- Work with sales and operations leadership to provide group and individual training support to ensure all appropriate personnel have the necessary understanding of the product or solutions to fulfill their job requirements at the highest levels.
- It is expected the digital strategist will stay abreast of market and competitive trends and will help provide training to ensure our public facing personnel are able and ready to address any general competitive challenges.
- Help create collateral materials and documents that educate sales team on technical concepts.
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- Answer sales staff and/or client questions on digital products, campaign performance, technical issues, quality assurance and general strategy.
- Stay abreast of market trends and bring ideas to create demand for Majority Strategies products and services to Sales leadership.
- Expert in digital advertising
- 3+ years of client facing experience with 2+ in the technical field of digital advertising, preferably ad-tech
- Hands on working directly with clients including: coordinated professional engagement strategy, relationship building, understanding of the discovery process, presentation skills, and overcoming objections
- Successful working with political and advocacy clients and understanding their unique needs
- Proven track record of success in time sensitive, project oriented professional environment
- General working knowledge of digital media/advertising strongly desired
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Confirmed team player that has shown consistent ability to provide the right solution as either a team lead or liaison
About the company: Majority Strategies is a full-service data, digital and print firm with over 125 years of collective experience. We are about solving problems, influencing public opinion, and creating desired outcomes.