Majority Strategies is a full-service data, digital, and print agency with over 125 years of collective experience solving problems and influencing public opinion and behavior to create a desired action and outcome.
The Digital Operations division, where this position resides, uses data-driven targeting, world-class creative, and decades of experience to build influential connections with online audiences.
The Ad Operations Coordinator position will report to the Ad Operations Lead and the Director of Digital Operations and will operate out of our Jacksonville, FL office. The position will have frequent interactions with our Data, Social, and Web Development departments as well as our Digital Sales team to maintain compliance with company quality assurance standards across all digital platforms.
- Execute digital advertising campaigns for a range of clients across a wide variety of industries and digital platforms including, but not limited to the following: Google Adwords, The Trade Desk, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, and other digital platforms as needed.
- Manage digital vendor relationships and execute 3P ad buys.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance, suggest recommendations to ensure optimal performance and meet campaign expectations.
- Implement conversion pixel set-up and tracking.
- Generate weekly reports to internal teams and clients on campaign progress utilizing Datorama and Google Data Studio.
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall division projects when required.
Proficient knowledge in the following:
- Google Ads and The Trade Desk
- Social media platforms and ad managers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat)
- IAS, MOAT, POLAR, and MediaVoice platforms
- Social media pixel management (tag creation, implementation, trigger/event setup) and Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Datorama and Google Data Studio
- Ability to self-motivate; flexible with time and schedule to meet deadlines.
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
- Capable of working within a face paced digital environment.
- Able to multi-task with ease and quickly adapt when priorities shift.
- Friendly and approachable with a strong team player mentality.
- Quick learner who can adapt and understand new technologies and methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of the English language with flawless verbal and written communication skills.
- Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics.
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook.