People Who Think, LLC and its political division (Innovative Politics) is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the successful planning and implementation of digital tactics for all of the agency’s accounts across all divisions – corporate, food & beverage and political. Digital tactics the position will oversee email, mobile, social media, SEO, paid search, digital display, and connected TV. The person in this position will serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams within the agency by facilitating digital understanding/comprehension for the leaders/teams within each agency division. Applicable candidates must have an in-depth understanding of the different facets of digital marketing, the role each plays within the digital landscape. They must also be perpetual learners to ensure the agency is up-to-date on all changes to existing digital marketing platforms and the emergence of new digital marketing channels.
- Partner with colleagues to identify target audiences through research or polling.
- Develop and create strategies based on the target audience and desired outcomes and clearly define measures of success.
- Determine when an agency partner will be utilized to execute campaign placements or if the placement will be done in-house. Determinations should consider agency profitability, bandwidth, and client’s desired visibility relative to campaign monitoring. Then, place, monitor, and optimize all in-house digital placements.
- Assist the Account Leadership team in overseeing project implementation by providing the production team with all relevant specs, creating deliverable matrices and timelines.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes to yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and critical motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop strong relationships with agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation and execution.
- Manage vendor partner relationships from RFP process, to IO, asset trafficking, campaign launch, reporting and optimizations, end of campaign analysis, and media auditing.
- Prioritize campaign optimizations by working closely with the Digital Marketing Analyst to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns and communicate those findings with suggestions for improvement.
- Create proposals for existing accounts and new business opportunities, including proper budgeting for recommended or client-expected reporting cadence.
- Assist in the development of communications briefs to ensure client-agency and creative-media alignment.
- Partner with the Account Leadership, design, and project management teams to progress the creative process. This includes but is not limited to providing creative insights on past campaign performance, relaying best practices for creative functionality based on the channel mix, and ensuring creative trafficking requests are fulfilled.
- Collaborate with the Web team, Digital Marketing Analyst, and vendor partners to ensure detailed tracking is in place and firing as expected (pixels set up correctly, creation of conversion tags, implementing events, etc.
- Monitor campaigns for performance, ensuring pacing is aligned with duration, managing spends, illuminating insights relative to desired outcomes, making updates accordingly, immediately flagging potential issues, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, tracking enhancements, and new technologies.
- Educate internal teams about new media placement options and creative opportunities.
- Perform competitive research (as needed) to understand the market landscape and competition.
- Reconcile vendor invoices and work with media vendors to process any refunds due.
- The role requires an innovative, progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client’s campaign, initiative, or organization/business.Viable candidates must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions and providing strong rationales for those decisions.
- Comprehensive understanding of all digital marketing metrics.
- Detailed understanding of digital ad serving tools with the ability to plan, execute and monitor campaigns via these platforms.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Capacity for analytical and creative thinking.
- Adaptable, responsive, and able to solve problems quickly.
- Self-motivated, organized, reliable, and detail-oriented.
- Continued focus on keeping up with digital marketing trends, best practices and benchmarks for data comparisons.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate successes and failures of digital campaigns to the team and articulate what the data means and potential impacts to non-technical/non-digital colleagues and clients.
- Ability to identify opportunities for client growth and incremental spend with the agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong relationship management and project management skills
In addition to the above, the person who holds this position must be able to grow and take on more responsibilities to keep pace with the agency’s growth and success.
People Who Think provides a benefit package including, medical and dental insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off and continuing education opportunities. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, too. Salary will be determined based on experience.
This is an in office, full-time position based in Mandeville, Louisiana with some remote flexibility.
Applications that do not meet the qualifications as outlined will not be considered for this position.
Please email your resume to email@example.com