PinkCilantro is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Account Manager to work with the team to create and implement strategic digital campaigns. The digital marketing account manager will be responsible for developing and implementing communication for the client and working with the design and development team to expedite campaign assets to meet the client's goals. The Digital Marketing Account Manager will work collaboratively with internal and external partners to continuously recommend digital strategies to drive traffic and increase customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and has at least two years of experience creating and implementing communication plans with extensive and demonstrable copywriting. The Digital Marketing Account Manager will report to our Creative Director and provide strategic marketing services for our wide variety of clients ranging from non-profit, government relations, and for-profit businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but mighty team where you’ll be able to make an immediate impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing teams and business leaders, to understand overall business objectives and translate these into actionable digital marketing growth strategies
- Lead the annual planning process, including the recommendation of digital marketing strategies with accompanying ROI forecasts for brand budgeting purposes
- Use and proactively gather/listen and act on the voice of the customer that arises from digital/social to help inform product development opportunities and marketing activities
- Review marketing analytics to make informed decisions going forward surrounding digital marketing, social media campaigns, messaging, targeted influencers, and more
- Manage digital marketing plan and budget to make recommendations on how to drive the brand through social within an ever-changing environment
Measurement / Reporting / Tools:
- Define and refine digital marketing KPIs and value for the brand. Ensure tools and/or resources, processes are in place.
- Create monthly/quarterly digital marketing learnings/insights.
- Compile and distribute quarterly reports to management on overall digital marketing program performance – ensuring clear insights/actions is the focus, rather than just data
- Analyze and make recommendations on emerging social media and digital trends
Best Practices / Content:
- Provide research, recommendations, and insight to the company on getting the most value out of digital to meet business objectives
- Work with internal teams to meet PR and media requests
- Set up Best Practices presentations to ensure the company is fully schooled on Digital Marketing Guideline
- Oversee implementation and training of internal teams on corporate social media tools and the internal point person for ongoing questions, issues etc.
- Develops and manages content calendar as well as content guidelines and standards
- Work with external agency partners and internal teams to identify value opportunities and new revenue and brand opportunities with digital marketing
- Be passionately in tune with the latest digital marketing developments
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with social influencers across categories and interests
- Serves as main point of contact for editorial/media and stylist contacts and needs
- Drive social engagement and integration strategy across channels, maximizing inherent differences while presenting an integrated, relevant experience for users
- Provide strategic leadership on use of digital marketing programs, budget, and resources within marketing
- Own the brand’s presence across social channels, including sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience working as a communication director or marketing coordinator or associate, preferably at a digitally-focused agency
- Ability to think outside the box to supplement standard marketing strategies with more unique tactics
- Experience creating and implementing comprehensive marketing plans for a wide range of clients with varying budgets and timelines
- Ability to explain complex subjects in simple, easy to understand terms in live presentations
- Experience working directly with clients
Additional Relevant Skills & Qualifications: Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management
About Us: PinkCilantro is a boutique digital agency. We build data-driven campaigns to meet business objectives. Our service offerings include branding, web development, social media marketing, digital ad management, and reporting.
When applying include three professional references, links to your personal social media accounts, and links to your work with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Digital Marketing Account Manager