American Fortune Cookie is an award winning brand building agency. We are a fast-moving data driven team crushing trends, and creating ROI rich campaigns.
Our talented team is growing, and we are looking for a motivated and adept professional to join our team as an Account Manager.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Do you enjoy building creative solutions?
Is writing short form and long form copy your idea of a good time?
Are you tuned in with social media trends?
Do you champion the power of teamwork?
Are you an early adopter and plugged in with social media trends?
If you’ve been nodding your head as you read these questions, then you might be the right person to join our team as an Account Manager. Here are the key talents we’re looking for:
Degree in Marketing, Business, or Relevant Field.
Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Ability to produce detailed work with tight deadlines.
Proven work as a social media or digital account manager.
Ability to manage daily activity and big vision of multiple projects.
Excellent creative writing skills that contribute to short and long content creation.
Relevant experience in which you have managed brands across the digital space.
Our success as a fast-paced agency is dependent on communication, creativity, and trust. As a collaborative team your day-to-day will rarely be the same, however you can count on consistently being involved in the following:
- Set marketing strategies for customers, considering their specific requirements.
- Set goals for weekly, monthly, and quarterly success.
- Develop a creative editorial calendar that considers brand voice and digital trends.
- Monitor and develop daily concepts to capture momentum on trending topics
- Creative content production.
- Capitalize on trending topics.
- Analyze marketing campaigns success.
- Report and discuss web performance metrics.
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO.
- Stays organized with deliverables, processes, and campaigns.
- Aware of all clients branding and voice in digital and social platforms.
- Carry out set goals in terms of sales or growth of the platform through innovative strategy.
- Analyzing the brand and current strategy for areas of strength and weaknesses.
- Present strategies to clients.
- Proactive approach to trending content development.
- Have an innovative eye for design, copy, or storytelling.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Acting as a champion for brands daily, ensuring that all content is shaped to keep the brand's voice and tone intact.
- Experience: Requires 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Special Skills: Previous role managing trending creative content development. Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills are required; strong communication and presentation skills are required; strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams; proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment is required.
- Supervisory Skills: This requires you to lead a team and manage open projects, as well as communicate updates to the client regularly on the status of these projects.
- Travel: 3-10 trips per year