The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that is seeking a Digital Account Manager to join our Digital Department in our Arlington, VA office. The Digital Department innovatively uses digital, data, and technology to support the fundraising and marketing efforts of nonprofits, advocacy groups, and political causes and is staffed by awesome people looking to make a difference in the world.
The Digital Account Manager will work on integrated multichannel strategies and utilize the latest tools in ad tech, email marketing, and web development to reach, engage, and convert target audiences for political and advocacy clients. They will report to the Digital Director of Political and Advocacy.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading execution of clients' digital campaigns with a specific focus on landing pages and social campaigns
- Managing the creative design process with the graphic design team
- Overseeing web development projects with the development team
- Building and deploying emails in various email platforms
- Pulling metrics and helping to prepare reports
- Running multichannel digital ad campaigns and reporting using various platforms such as our demand-side platform, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads
- Assisting with the Digital Department's administrative tasks including producing billing memos, tracking invoices, and maintaining job logs
- 2+ years of experience in digital, marketing, or advertising (experience at an agency or nonprofit preferred)
- Strong customer services skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to mange multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous detail-orientation
- Experience with building and deploying emails, working in digital ad platforms, and using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Comfortable using project management software
- Results-oriented and team-first attitude
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) program with match
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday observances
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored volunteering
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, and fun-loving work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, hardworking, and diverse team excited about delivering high-quality work and great results for our clients
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service marketing agency that provides expert direct response, donor development, and fundraising services to nonprofits, cultural institutions, advocacy groups, faith-based organizations, and political causes. We are a passionate team of creatives who partner with cause-oriented organizations seeking innovative, data-driven strategies to achieve bold goals that change the world for the better. Our 30+ years of experience across a diverse client base enables us to deliver unique, compelling multichannel campaigns that captivate audiences and yield transformative results… all while being delivered with an unparalleled commitment to our clients’ missions. Join us!
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.