The Deputy Director of Client Services will work closely with the Vice President of Client Services to support our Account team’s efforts to deliver top-notch service to our clients.
We are seeking a seasoned, results-oriented digital marketing professional with experience in both creating and implementing digital marketing strategies. The right candidate is a self-motivated “mountain climber,” ready to take the initiative and exceed the expectations of our clients. This person strives for excellence in everything they do and is ready utilize that passion to build up and serve their teammates.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Services, this position will provide significant program, project, and team leadership responsibilities.
Behind-the-Curtain Strategic Guidance, Oversight and Support. Working with the team, your number one goal will be to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
- Review plans, strategies, content calendars and other work product as necessary to find improvements and challenge staff to produce their best.
- Serve as a proactive resource to bridge communication with Client Strategists and provide support as needed with business development efforts.
- Identify, assist, and take ownership of training opportunities related to communications challenges and/or other service issues. Ensure our clients’ issues are worked through and challenges are dealt with while improving communication with all staff.
- Review reports and analysis to help team members understand the relative success of each tactic and use those insights for ongoing improvements in their work.
- Provide direct support to the team members to complete excellent work in a timely manner, including providing assistance on client calls.
Practices, Protocol and Training. Your goal is to deliver high-quality services by curating protocols and workflows that drive digital marketing success and enable the team to scale and work efficiently.
- Take initiative by providing insight and guidance on how to continually improve processes and ensure best practices.
- Provide guidance and transfer knowledge on latest trends both from external sources, but also internal successes.
- Develop and implement internal training tools to help make each team member more knowledgeable and effective in both hard and soft skills.
- Identify new ways to build raving fans out of our clients and provide additional value.
Team Leadership. Working with the VP of Client Services, assist in various HR duties as needed.
- Recruiting, hiring, and training new employees.
- Manage time off requests to keep employees refreshed and clients’ needs met.
- Develop employees through ongoing meetings, EDPs, and reviews.
- In the spirit of “leaving our egos at the door,” perform other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of digital marketing and project management experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- At least 2 years of team management experience.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices with a proven track record of success.
- Experience with digital advertising platforms and management tools (Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat, Google Analytics, etc)
- Enjoyment of planning and strategy as well as implementation. We need people willing to get their hands dirty.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork mentality.
- Flexibility with time and schedule to meet deadlines.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.