- Work with Communications Director to pitch local and national media outlets and cultivate relationships with reporters.
- Draft written materials, including pitches, press releases, media advisories, op-eds, LTEs.
- Build target media lists based on journalists’ previous coverage and current reporting beats.
- Plan and pitch earned media events.
- Book candidate on radio, TV, and podcasts.
- Work with the research assistant to develop response letters to inquiries to the campaign.
- Help prepare briefing documents with talking points for candidate before their interviews/speeches.
Please cite GOP Jobs as your lead for this job. It's an easy way to support us so we can keep posting cool jobs.
Are you the job poster and need to remove this job listing? Let us know here.