Are you a passionate pro-life professional who is committed to seeing an end to abortion in America? Are you an accomplished database administrator who has a keen eye for spotting trends in data who has a strong analytic approach to your work? If so, we would love to speak with you!
Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) is a nationwide network of more than 900,000 Americans. We combine politics with policy, investing heavily in voter education to ensure that pro-life Americans know where their lawmakers stand on protecting the unborn, and in issue advocacy, advancing pro-life laws through direct lobbying and grassroots campaigns. SBA List’s mission is to end abortion by electing national leaders and advocating for laws that save lives, with a special calling to promote pro-life women leaders.
The Data Marketing Analyst is a dynamic employee who is charged with accelerating the organization's fundraising success by overseeing the daily operation of the Raiser’s Edge database and providing support to the development team in fundraising activities and donor relations. Under the supervision of the Vice President of Development, the Data Marketing Analyst will combine information management, analysis, and technology skills with the ability to train fundraising staff on database usage. This position is an integral part of the SBA Lists ability to successfully grow revenues relating to contributions, sponsorships, and partnerships.
This is a full-time position, on-site position.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for individuals who are staunchly pro-life, extremely detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced office environment. The right individual will be sacrificial, scrappy, ambitious, and an excellent team-player.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
- Gather, organize, and interpret statistical data from the database to provide reports and recommendations to Development Leadership Team.
- Prepare complex database queries, exports, imports, custom and canned reports to support department needs, including preparing event and gift reports.
- Maintenance of database and monitoring of functions, including proper functionality, backup/recovery, rebuilding/reorganizing indexes, checks on performance and capacity required.
- Assist in developing written policies and procedures for processing and data management.
- Oversee integrity of data, security, enhancements, and all other aspects of all databases used by the Development Office.
- Assess and ensure accuracy, security, and integrity of fundraising donor database, including oversight and implementation of data entry standards and best practices.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all database issues and questions, determine solutions and strategies, and work to case resolution.
- Proactively identify on-going technology needs to implement process improvements.
- Work with outside vendors (Blackbaud, etc.) in all areas related to databases, on-line opportunities, etc.
- Sacrificial – employee should be sacrificial to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Scrappy – candidate must be able to be resourceful and resilient with limited resources.
- Ambitious – candidate must be motivated and hungry to tackle tasks each day and push themselves to go above and beyond in everything they do.
- Team Player – candidate possesses humility, hungry to work hard, and smarts to recognize how their actions and words impact their teammates.
- Analytical – employee must monitor database performance and evaluate complex information coming from multiple sources.
- Communication – employee must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in written form with managers, team members, and developers.
- Problem-Solving – employee must have proactive problem-solving skills. Always looking for solutions and finding ways to meet the goals.
- Must be strongly pro-life and committed to goals of SBA List.
- Must be pro-life.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology systems, with focus on business practices/administration, computer science or information systems, or related field, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Raiser’s Edge.
- Experience with database administration and support including implementing complex data import, export and query functions, data manipulation for reporting purposes, and experience with direct mail campaigns using Blackbaud products, specifically Raiser’s Edge.
What We Offer:
Susan B. Anthony List offers a comprehensive benefit portfolio including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan with employer match, life insurance policy, short-term and long-term disability coverage, free onsite parking, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Who We Are:
Our employees are experts in their fields, hard workers, and are incredibly dedicated to ending abortion. We are team oriented with a sacrificial mindset to help one another in our shared mission. We are ambitious in our pursuits to protect the unborn, their mothers, and families. We leverage every available opportunity to make advances for the unborn and their mothers.
Susan B. Anthony List is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any protected class under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy and is against the law. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, covered veterans status, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.