Olympic Media is a fast-growing company serving elite clients in the Conservative Political space actively building out its Data Brokerage division. This is a critical position for a hands-on, collaborative candidate that will maintain customer records and provide insights on customer and email behavior. The ideal candidate will use performance data from email campaigns to provide insights on strategies for further digital marketing campaigns.
Personal organization is key to this position. The following are typically performed on an “ad-hoc” basis:
- Assume lead role for automated data-import from our fundraising platform into Marketing Cloud
- Construct onboarding journeys within Journey Builder
- Maintain data integrity of internal lists including basic data cleaning, and validation checks
- Maintain the Marketing Cloud backend, including utilizing Data Views
- Perform regular maintenance checks on internal infrastructure within Automation Studio and Journey Builder
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience (CRM Experience is a Must)
- Basic SQL Skills (Primarily ‘SELECT’ Queries and String Manipulation)
- Knowledge of how relational databases are structured and how to join tables
- Advanced Excel Skills, including deduplicating records, VLOOKUPs, and Pivot
- Knowledge of data visualization using either Tableau or Datorama
- Usage of FTP/SFTP to access and transfer files
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language (either Python or R)
- Knowledge of basic KPI’s related to email campaign performance
Think you have what it takes? Email Mike De Robbio (email@example.com) with your cover letter and resume.