As the Marketing and Communication Director, you will work alongside the CEO of the company and other leadership team members, handling everything from writing blog posts to creating direct mail campaigns to managing social media to developing case studies. You will support the sales team by generating leads. You will deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution for two different verticals - political and corporate.
Cygnal is a culture-oriented, team-focused, fail fast-and-learn, servant-leader, innovative organization. We are passionate about helping our clients get more accurate survey research that is also affordable. Other polling firms and market research companies are doing the same thing they’ve always done, while Cygnal is creating new methodologies, new technologies, and new ways to create intelligence for action.
· Write, publish, and promote valuable, engaging content that attracts visitors.
· Write, design, and send regular email newsletters.
· Develop marketing and sales materials.
· Manage social media by posting content regularly and engaging with our communities.
· Create and manage a marketing calendar.
· Draft and own the marketing budget.
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic.
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, publicity, social media, and lead generation campaigns.
· Develop business cases for marketing programs.
· Oversee contractors, like web developers, designers, and video editors.
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, learn from wins and losses, and assess against goals.
· Demonstrable experience in political (or campaign) marketing and advertising with the potential and attitude required to learn.
· Proven experience in identifying target setting up ad campaigns (Facebook Ad, Linkedin Ad, and Google Ad campaigns), and managing them to completion across channels.
· Working knowledge of Wordpress.
· Experience in setting up, managing, and optimizing
· A love for great, winsome copy and witty communication.
· Ability to learn and adapt rapidly, taking feedback in stride.
· Creative thinking; able to come up with unique ideas to break through the clutter.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to concisely explain complex ideas.
· Mental toughness to balance competing project demands on short timelines.
· Flexibility to work weekends and/or unconventional hours as needed.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· 3+ years' experience in a political/campaign marketing execution role.
· Ability to create and manage multiple marketing projects each month.
· Social media management and proven lead generation and audience engagement
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Track record of managing contractors.
· Performance-driven and knowledge-hungry with a teachable mindset and willingness to accept and apply feedback.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or a related field.
· Competent in a sales CRM, GSuite products, and efficient in email and Slack.
· Experience with a business intelligence or online dashboard software.
· Experience producing content for B2B demand generation and thought leadership.
· Graphic design, Audio/Visual production a plus
· Resides in or is willing to relocate to the Washington, DC area.
· Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and skills.
· Participation in the monthly Company variable compensation.
· Health, dental, and vision insurance.
· Unlimited vacation policy.
· Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and term life insurance.
· 401k plan with company match.
Please cite GOP Jobs as your lead for this job. It's an easy way to support us so we can keep posting cool jobs.
Are you the job poster and need to remove this job listing? Let us know here.