Prompt.io is seeking an Customer Success Manager to join our team. Customer Success Managers take primary responsibility for the onboarding and ongoing success of Prompt.io’s customers. Customer Success Managers combine technical expertise with the Prompt.io™ product with a deep understanding of customers’ goals and desired outcomes. Customer Success Managers work with a variety of customers including political, advocacy, nonprofit and corporate organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your assigned customers, assuming overall responsibility for the success, satisfaction, and retention of your customers
- Master the Prompt.io product, common challenges facing customers, and the best ways to leverage Prompt.io across varied use cases
- Manage your customers’ service renewal and upgrade engagements to success, both as the primary point of contact and in collaboration with the Sales team
- Build strong relationships with your customers and gain a deep understanding of their unique needs and priorities, helping them translate their goals into milestones that can be achieved using the Prompt.io software
- Drive successful use and adoption of Prompt.io among your customers by providing day to day troubleshooting support, strategic coaching and guidance, and by tracking and escalating product issues
- Identify risks to customer retention and collaborate with other internal teams to remediate them
We are looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer success/account management role or equivalent experience working in political campaigns/parties, nonprofits, or advocacy organizations
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills in English; you should be comfortable communicating frequently on the phone, over video call, and in written form.
- Adaptability - you should be comfortable working with both technical and strategic points of contact both at customer organizations and within Prompt.io organizations from all backgrounds and with diverse missions
- Passion for technology
- Attention to detail and pride in always delivering quality work
- “Cultural add” - cultural fit is great but the ideal candidate will add to the company culture and embody the values of empathy, hard work, and leadership
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship of a visa. Prompt.io is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.