Position Overview – The Creative Producer is primarily responsible for engaging in pre-production, production, and post-production processes of online video content to further communication goals. Secondary responsibilities will also include photography and assisting in production within our television studio. The Creative Producer works closely with national communications team to develop timely, original ideas and identify video content that can be edited into final products.
- Manage video production from initial development through final delivery
- Provide production support to our television studio.
- Develop concepts, draft scripts, and create video ideas.
- Gather requirements and pitch concepts to leadership.
- Manage photo shoots and voice-over recordings during a video production where required for a project.
- Ensure delivery of assets from productions to internal and external teams
- Provide quality and creative feedback to other team members as projects move through the production process.
- Organize and archive raw materials, project files, and other assets.
- Identify potential risks and plan for contingencies.
- Maintain relationships with key members of the RNC team and solicit feedback to improve quality and processes
- Follow best practices, identify and implement forthcoming industry standard tools for video production
- Motion graphic experience is a plus.