Coordinate all activities related to the Independent Expenditure. Assistant to the Independent Expenditure Director. Manage preparation of team meetings. Ensure all Independent Expenditure staff are coordinating with one another to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished. Ability to work well within a team environment. Foster good team culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage day-to-day of IE Director’s calendar.
- Schedule team meetings and poll calls while managing multiple attendees with complex schedules.
- Organize the necessary logistical details for team meetings.
- Onboard new staffers and vendors.
- Implement the project management tool that the IE team will use for the approval process of TV, digital, and polling assets.
- Produce daily status reports for the IE team.
- Order the necessary supplies for the office.
- Perform general administrative assignments.
- Support staff in preparation for meetings and with projects.
- Opportunities for additional responsibilities commensurate with skills and abilities.
A successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, have experience working in a fastpaced office, and the ability to maintain a professional, flexible, and cheerful demeanor while managing multiple and competing tasks and projects.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Proficiency in use of most recently revised Microsoft Office Suite applications and new media technology.
Email Resume and cover letter.