Trailmapper is looking for several key team members to support our users major-donor fundraising operations.
With Prospector Pro you will leverage our data and technology to fundamentally change the way political teams tackle the challenge of major-donor fundraising.
Simply put - we help our clients raise more money with less effort and struggle.
About the role
→ Success Managers empower our clients to effectively execute - and optimize - their fundraising strategy using our data and technology. You will serve as a trusted member of the client's team, directly interfacing with the principals on a regular basis. You'll be the client's go-to resource for questions and advice related to their major-donor fundraising strategy.
→ As a member of our success team, your feedback and insights will directly contribute to our new product development and help us continue to drive innovation in political fundraising tech. Success Managers are the eyes and ears that allow us to improve our products and deliver better outcomes for our clients.
What you'll do
- Develop a close working relationship with our clients (Federal, Gubernatorial, and other statewide candidates and advocacy organizations)
- Run point on all regularly scheduled strategy sessions with the client
- Solve minor client problems as they arise, provide advice re: best practices, and identify potential bottlenecks in the client's operation
- Maintain client assets with close attention to detail
Who you are
- Ambitious and motivated with an earnest interest in politics/policy, fundraising operations, or political technology
- Familiar with (or have ability to quickly learn how to use) common business communication, collaboration/project management tools e.g. Slack, Google Workspace Apps, Airtable etc.
- Organized, detail oriented, and data driven
- Clear, effective communicator, comfortable working directly with elected officers and government officials
- Open to exploring future opportunities to grow, take on new challenges and responsibilities with our team
- This is a remote-only, part-time position is open to anyone living in the US *must have adequate internet access and provide your own equipment
- We can offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate your availability