Do you like helping candidates win close races? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment, working on multiple top Republican and conservative campaigns alongside a close-knit, highly motivated team? If so, the role of Campaign Director may be the perfect fit for you! This is an on-site role in our Brooklyn, Iowa, Headquarters.
As a Campaign Director at CampaignHQ, you will be the critical link between our clients, internal teams, and systems to implement their voter contact programs. Reporting to a Vice President of Client Success, Campaign Directors ensure every candidate, consultant, and issue organization receives best-in-class service and results. Successful Campaign Directors thrive on handling numerous projects at once, managing details with speed, accuracy, and a positive attitude.
Campaign Director Responsibilities include:
· Assist Vice President of Client Success to organize and implement phone and text campaigns for Republican candidates, consultants, and conservative organizations across the country
· Coordinate with colleagues to ensure each project element is executed on time and correctly
· Write and edit phone, text, and automated call scripts
· Confirm client approvals, changes, and payments
· Record and edit sound files
· Participate in call center agent training, monitoring, and quality assurance
· Participate in ongoing client communication as assigned
· Uphold and maintain our company reputation and culture
· Engage and commit yourself to ongoing training and skill development
Campaign Director Requirements:
· Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Detail oriented and organized
· Excellent speaking and writing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Teams, and OneNote
· Basic to intermediate Excel skills
· Coachable and eager to learn
· Grassroots voter contact experience preferred, but not required
· Database or CRM experience is helpful, but not required
Salary Range For This Position: $45,000 - $60,000
· Aetna health insurance including Teledoc Virtual Health and Talkspace Online Mental Health, vision, dental, HSA, FSA
· Short- and long-term disability, and supplemental life insurance
· 401(k) with 4% company match
· Paid holidays
· Paid time off
· TWICE yearly performance reviews with raise opportunities
At CampaignHQ, we are a team of intensely motivated voter contact experts who help our clients win elections and public policy battles by identifying, persuading, and turning out the right people. We quickly and effectively deliver our clients’ message using live calls, automated calls, text messages, and telephone townhalls. We are a valued strategic partner to many of the nation’s top Republican candidates, consultants, and public policy organizations.
What makes CampaignHQ so effective? Learn more about our core values, culture, benefits, and opportunities at CampaignHQ here: https://campaign-headquarters.com/careers/
Please cite GOP Jobs as your lead for this job. It's an easy way to support us so we can keep posting cool jobs.
Are you the job poster and need to remove this job listing? Let us know here.