Who are we? CampaignHQ is responsible for planning and delivering millions of telephone calls and text message for conservative candidates and organizations each election cycle. We work year-round for clients including Senator Ted Cruz, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, Americans for Prosperity, and Susan B Anthony List. Our company is poised for exponential growth in the 2022 and 2024 election cycles.
What will I do every day?
- Work alongside a Vice President of Client Services to assist candidates and conservative organizations to execute their phone and text campaigns.
- Write scripts for clients to help deliver their message
- Planning schedules and budgets for phone and text campaigns
- Coordinate with colleagues in other departments to ensure projects are set up and executed on time and without error
- Maintain and building relationships with clients via phone, email, travel, etc.
- Help your colleagues whenever and wherever needed
- Be part of a collaborative team environment where your contributions positively impact your colleagues, the company, and yourself.
What are the qualifications?
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Helpful, but not required: Photoshop, Database experience
- Do you have a special skill that isn’t listed? Let us know!
Are you the right fit? We are looking for intensely motivated people who want to play a vital role on a winning team. If you are hungry, humble, smart, and adaptable, we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful. This position is ideal for someone who has worked one or two cycles, loves the fast pace and excitement of campaigns, but is ready for a more stable, permanent career. We are also open to considering recent graduates and those without a degree who meet our qualifications.
This is an on-site, in person job at our Brooklyn IA headquarters: perfect for the person who wants to be in the office with real people. If you are sick and tired of Zoom meetings, come work with us! How do I apply? Email your resume to Marlys Popma, Senior Campaign Director at email@example.com. Include a cover letter, salary history, and references. A computer skills, writing assessment, and StrengthsFinder assessment will all be part of your interview. Learn more about us at www.CHQ.us. Questions? Call Marlys at (888) 722-4704.