The California Republican Party (CAGOP) is hiring Junior, Mid, and Senior level staffers in our Digital Department. Compensation will vary with the level of experience as outlined in essential duties.
Junior, Mid, and Senior members of the Digital Department will oversee all digital strategies and implement the CAGOP’s political digital goals and objectives. Members of the Digital Department also develop and execute initiatives to successfully build a comprehensive website and data collection program coordinated between the CAGOP, candidates, and county central committees. Additionally, the Digital Department members create a digital fundraising strategy to develop a robust digital donor base.
Manages the CAGOP’s contact management system, built off the Salesforce platform. Through the system, the digital department will make decisions on strategy and allocation of resources.
Creates and implements a digital strategy, including but not limited to:
- Managing paid social media content, including ad buys and post boots.
- Writing/creating, editing, and distributing email copy, video content.
- Working with other departments like Communications, Data, Field & Political, and Finance to assist with their efforts to execute their objectives and goals.
- Uses Salesforce Marketing Cloud to develop and implement digital fundraising programs, online content monetization, online application development, second-screen donations, etc.
- Uses Salesforce to monitor and update the CAGOP’s website and online forms and surveys through Form Assembly.
- Manages the cultivation of prospects through digital fundraising tools and initiates strategies to foster higher giving levels.
- Oversees current and ongoing email marketing programs from a fundraising perspective.
- Key focus on developing email acquisition campaigns for member cultivation directed at new markets and lapsed donors.
- Works closely with the Chief Operating Officer to set performance benchmarks and targets across all digital fundraising channels.
- Provide digital reports as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.