Blitz Digital Group is seeking a dynamic, creative, and driven Digital Account Manager. A successful Digital Account Manager is driven by professional curiosity and seeks to partner directly with our clients to develop and grow strong online fundraising programs.
The Digital Account Manager is in-tune with the latest fundraising trends. You will craft, deliver, and manage multiple email fundraising and advertising campaigns for a variety of conservative non-profit organizations, PACs, and associations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and provide strategic guidance for high profile accounts, and senior points-of-contact
- Create and proactively pitch digital strategy for top candidates, PACs, advocacy groups, and nonprofits
- Write direct response e-mail campaigns that generate revenue and engage supporters
- Manage internal teams on all aspects of an online campaign, including ownership of timelines, project materials, documents, assets, reports, meetings, etc.
- Analyze data to prepare and present client-facing reports and memos; manage client's fundraising, media, and program budgets
- Identify, create, and execute on business expansion opportunities for Blitz Digital Group and Clients
- Strong writing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong skills in building client relationships and a solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously
- Willingness to go the extra mile to capitalize on fundraising opportunities as they happen
- Strong knowledge and interest in conservative ideology
- Minimum 3-5 years of similar professional experience
- BA/BS degree; preferably in Political Science, English, Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of direct-response fundraising campaigns and email marketing preferred
- Experience in HTML, Hubspot, Google Datasheets, Iterable or similar enterprise email marketing platforms preferred
Want to make an impact and grow with a dynamic digital marketing agency? Think you have the entrepreneurial spirit it takes to join our team? Tell us your story, submit cover letters, salary requirements, resumes and any recommendations
- Competitive salary package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- 401 with employer match
- New business referral bonuses
- Spot and annual bonuses
- PTO and paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company incentive trips
- Company-provided life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- Benefits of a startup environment with corporate advantages, including career training, team-building trips, and networking events
We are a mission-driven organization determined to leverage the power of digital communication for our clients. We make positive impacts for non-profits, associations, and businesses everywhere so they can deliver incredible personalized communication at an unprecedented scale.
For additional company details, please visit our website: https://www.blitzdigitalgroup.com/careers