• Manage and strengthen individual relationships with low to mid-level donors—including
but not limited to face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and written correspondence.
• Facilitate giving levels program and establish a monthly giving program.
• Develop donor communications strategy to further relationships with current donors.
• Manage and execute digital fundraising efforts.
• Conduct development research, screening and qualifying of current donors and prospects.
• Assist with special events throughout the year—focusing on donor engagement prior to,
during and post-event.
• Other duties as assigned by President/CEO and Director of Development.
• Reports directly to Director of Development.
• Full-time position based in our Tallahassee, FL office.
• Salary Range $50,000-$55,000 (bonus opportunities available).
• Full health and retirement benefits.
• Paid holidays, annual leave and medical leave.
• Travel expected.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• 2-3 years of experience in non-profit or political fundraising.
• Strong writing and public speaking skills.
• Notable relationship-building skills.
• Familiarity with relational databases (Raiser’s Edge, Raiser’s Edge NXT preferred) and basic
Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• An understanding of Florida politics and public policy.
• Commitment to the principles of limited government and free markets.
Interested applicants should e-mail resume and cover letter to Becky Liner at email@example.com with the subject line “Assistant Director of Development Application.”
Please do not call the office.