As an Account Executive in our Advertising department, you will be responsible for assisting with the development of advertising plans, executing campaigns, and reporting results for the Political, Brands, and Advocacy departments, mostly focused on persuasion campaigns.
- Track performance and optimize campaigns with respect to pacing, audience engagement, creative, placement, and more.
- Create reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Create and manage advertising budgets and maintain accurate records of spending.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the best practices for messaging and creative.
- Provide strategic direction to improve overall marketing strategies for political and issue advocacy clients.
- At least one year experience working in the digital space, ideally in a political campaign, organization, or digital marketing agency.
- Experience in digital advertising and marketing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Active interest in paid media industry and trends.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Organized, proactive team player with strong prioritization and multitasking skills.
- Close attention to detail and flexibility in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work in a demanding, enjoyable environment.
- Appreciation for campaign hours and commitment.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. This is a full-time position based out of our Charleston, SC headquarters. The role has a hybrid work arrangement, meaning you should expect to work both from our office located in Charleston and from your home.